Rubab Khan (Shoaib Akhtar Wife) Wiki, Bio, DOB, Profession, Instagram, Photos
Rubab Khan Personal Life
- Full Name: Rubab Khan
- Nickname: Rubab
- Date of Birth: June 23, 1994
- Rubab Khan Age (As of April 2020): 25 years 9 months
- Birth Place: Haripur, Pakistan
- Address: Pakistan
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Educational Qualification: Secondary education
Rubab Khan Family & Caste: Rubab Khan was born in a prestigious Muslim family.
Rubab Khan Parents & Siblings: Ruban father, Mushtaq Khan, is a wealthy businessman. She has three elder brothers and sister.
Rubab Khan Relationships and Children: Rubab Khan got married to Shoaib Akhtar on Thursday, 23 June 1994.
Rubab Khan Family
- Father: Mushtaq Khan
- Father-in-law: Mohammed Akhtar
- Mother-in-law: Hameeda Awan
- Brothers-in-law: Shahid Akhtar, Obaid Akhtar
- Affair(s): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Rubab Khan Husband: Shoaib Akhtar
- Marriage Date: July 23, 2014
- Shoaib Akhtar Children: Rubab gave birth to a boy named Muhammad Mikayil Ali on November 7, 2016
Rubab Khan was born and brought up in a traditional Muslim family in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, Pakistan. She pursued her education from Abbottabad and appeared for her higher secondary examination before she got married to then 38-year-old cricketer.
Rubab is a housewife and enthusiastically associates herself with her husband. She is busy taking care of her son Muhammad Mikayil Ali
Rubab is a homemaker and leads a low key life. Neither is she active on any social media platforms nor does Shoaib Akhtar shares his wife Rubal Khan’s pictures.